- The website does not provide responsibility, customer service or support for any of the gambling incentives listed.
- The accuracy and completeness of any information on the website cannot be guaranteed and no warranty or representation is given.
- All third party trademarks, brands, logos, images, photographs and other content are the property of the respective copyright holders.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Casinobonusbob’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We use ‘cookie’ technology to collect additional website usage data, to offer you a full range of functions when you visit our website, recognise your preferences and to improve the website and our service.
What are cookies?
A cookie, pixel or similar technology is a small file of information saved on your computer or device when you visit the website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
By using our website you agree to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or device.
You can generally view our website without cookies, but certain parts of the website may not work properly and navigating the site may be slower.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your computer or device, you can deactivate the relevant option in the system settings of your browser. You can also delete stored cookies in the system settings of your browser at any time.
More information on how to deactivate or delete cookies can be found here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/cookie-faq/. However, please keep in mind that if you do not accept any cookies this may restrict the functionality of our offerings.
Categories of cookies
- necessary in technical terms (technical necessity)
- stored and used for a certain time period (storage duration)
- placed and stored by us or a third party (cookie provider)
Cookies that are technically:
- Necessary: We use certain cookies because they are strictly necessary in order for the website and its functions to work properly. These cookies are automatically placed on your computer or device when you access the website or a certain function, unless you have set your browser to reject cookies.
- Session cookies: Some cookies are only needed for the duration of your website session, so called “session cookies”. They will be erased or become invalid as soon as you leave our website or your current session expires. Session cookies are used, for example, to retain certain information during your session.
- Permanent cookies: Some cookies are stored for a longer period. For example, it allows us to recognise you when you access our website again at a later time and access saved settings. As a result, you can access web pages faster or with greater convenience, for example, so that you do not need to set certain options again, such as your chosen language. Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period.
- Flow cookies: These cookies are used for the communication between the internal servers within our company group. They are placed on your computer or device when you start navigating the website and deleted after the end of your navigation on the website. Flow cookies are given a unique identification number but does not allow us to draw any conclusions regarding the actual customer or user.
- Providers cookies: These are cookies placed by us or the operator of our website, who is commissioned by us.
You can deactivate Google Analytics using a browser add-on if you do not wish the website analysis to take place. You can download the add-on here:
This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device that serves to match up your deactivation of Google Analytics. Please note that this kind of “opt-out” only leads to the deactivation of Google Analytics for the device and browser from which the opt-out was activated. In addition, you may need to reactivate it if you delete cookies from your device. Our most common cookies are:
- Google Analytics (cookie provider – Google): This cookie is placed by Google. It enables our website to learn information about our users’ use of our site, such as the time of visit, the pages pages viewed, whether the user has visited before and the websites visited prior to visiting ours.
- One Signal (cookie provider – One Signal): This cookie is placed by One Signal. It enables our website to remember that you subscribed to receive push notifications. It also helps us to deliver personalised notifications.
Changes to the policy
Last update: February 2019